Katherine is a highly qualified, skilled and well-practised beauty therapy professional with ten years Industry experience in various North Wales and Cheshire salons and Spas. In 2014, after moving to Anglesey, she decided to take the big step of becoming self-employed and has recently had the exciting opportunity to move to the new premises at Llys Llewellyn, Aberffraw.
Katherine has the following beauty qualifications and certificates: –
• NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
• VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Spa and Body treatments.
• VTCT Level 3 Stone massage therapy.
• HD brows Stylist certificate.
• Advanced Nutrition programme- Product Knowledge
• Environ Professional Skincare Stage 1- product knowledge and execution of advanced electrical facials.
• ENVIRON Professional Skincare stage 2 – Professional skin Peeling
• Jane Iredale -make up training product knowledge and application.
Her speciality and absolute passion is skin care!! Working closely with the international institute for anti-aging (IIAA) Katherine uses and practises in salon the advanced nutrition programme, environ skincare products, and, the Jane Iredale mineral makeup.
Katherine is very keen to continue her professional development to enhance her skills and to provide her clients with a high standard of customer care along with being able to offer the latest beauty treatments available on the market. To do this, she regularly attends new and refresher courses and seminars around the country.